Checked In!

Well only 2 hours later I'm home after being checked in. Being that I am living in my own housing, I was excused from the Housing Meeting today. I snuck a peek at the Medical Form and it said "Future World Attractions" so I am stoked that I get to work in my favorite land in Disney. Could be The Seas, The Land, Soarin, Test Track, Mission:Space, Universe of Energy, or Spaceship Earth. The good news is all the Epcot pavillions are *air conditioned*. :sohappy:

I'm gonna start a blog on here soon so everyone can keep track of my experience. I'll let you know tomorrow though when I know exactly where I'll be working.

Don't forget Imagination, with everybody's favorite dragon, Figment! That's what my roomie got, lol.

Anyways, congratulations, and if you get a protein spill at your ride...don't ask for Taryn! :lol:

CrashNet

Congrats on getting Soarin'! Awesome ride, and the nerd in me has always wanted to watch the machinery move.

Just a quick FYI though, you mentioned all of those attractions but you forgot my home, Innoventions! (I'm seasonal now...but during my CP) Its an attraction too, and I know from experience we have great air conditioning! Just go into the House of Innoventions one time! :lol:

Nemo14

How ironic I get the one ride in Epcot I've never been on (wasn't open when I was here last in Oct '04). You can find me at...

SOARIN'

I am so so excited; I think that's a fantastic job to get. The entire ride is indoors and air conditioned - woo! :sohappy:
That's awesome! It's my favorite ride at Epcot! :sohappy:

Can you get me some FastPasses? :lookaroun

zeroFantasy

Well only 2 hours later I'm home after being checked in. Being that I am living in my own housing, I was excused from the Housing Meeting today. I snuck a peek at the Medical Form and it said "Future World Attractions" so I am stoked that I get to work in my favorite land in Disney. Could be The Seas, The Land, Soarin, Test Track, Mission:Space, Universe of Energy, or Spaceship Earth. The good news is all the Epcot pavillions are *air conditioned*. :sohappy:

I'm gonna start a blog on here soon so everyone can keep track of my experience. I'll let you know tomorrow though when I know exactly where I'll be working.

OMG come say HI at Mission: Space! ;)

daringstoic

That's awesome! You'll have two of the best managers ever, Jennifer and Jim. As long as you don't screw up, Jennifer will have your back. She'll call housing, costuming, etc. to help you out if need be. And Joe the coordinator is amazing. They all migrated from Frontierland where I just finished my CP. You'll love it!

How ironic I get the one ride in Epcot I've never been on (wasn't open when I was here last in Oct '04). You can find me at...

SOARIN'

I am so so excited; I think that's a fantastic job to get. The entire ride is indoors and air conditioned - woo! :sohappy:

CrashNet

DisneySaint said:
Yeah I remembered Innoventions after I typed it but really the strange thing is (and no one is going to believe me), I always felt something "different" about being in The Land pavillion. Who'da thunk I'd be working there?!

I'll definently pop in over there to say hey!

I plan to visit the World the second week of October. I'll be lookin' for ya my friend. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom