Check-In Age?

Disney Maniac

Does anyone know what the minimum check-in age is? I heard that it was 16 as long as there was written consent from the parents/legal guardians who made the reservations. I also heard that 16 was the minimum age to stay in a room unaccompanied. Honestly, I don't know what to think of this. Can someone please clarify things for me?

Tramp

Maniac...
Don't take any chances....call the hotel and make sure u talk to someone who knows what they're talking about.
You don't want to get there and be turned away...but just in case...bring a cardboard box with you so you can sleep out in the parking lot. :)

Upvote 0
I suspect that the sign-in age is 18. Remember, when you sign in, you are signing a contract [I will pay $$$ for staying in room xxx...]. In the US, most states place a limit of 18 on signing contracts.

Of course, I am not a lawyer, don't play one on TV, and am not particularly familiar with FL law.

Upvote 0

Disney Maniac

Original Poster
Okay guys, thanks! I pretty much expected that it was 18, but I just wanted to get some confirmation from others. I highly doubted that Disney, or anyone for that matter, would set such a low check-in age. I guess my friend was watching Home Alone 2 when he came up with that:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom