Check for Tropical Storms here...

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Original Poster
Well, TD3 is no longer a factor except for some rain it might bring to Central Florida. But between this and Barry, seems like the tropical waters are firing up early this year. So now we have a placeholder for bad weather threads.

Upvote 0

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Original Poster
This guy's page is awesome. Florida resident who links to all sorts of great info and data, above and beyond NOAA (notably, the more modern and more accurate European models for tropical systems.

Mike's Weather Page
He's also got a lot of embedded ads that my adblocker won't stop... use at your own risk, of course.

That said, the 5-day Outlook doesn't look as bad as it did two days ago.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
We are entering the busiest part of hurricane season. As long as the storms avoid Florida in August, September, October and November, I'm fine. Especially the week of August 19th.

Upvote 0

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Original Poster
We are entering the busiest part of hurricane season. As long as the storms avoid Florida in August, September, October and November, I'm fine. Especially the week of August 19th.
Well, you have chosen wisely, it appears... but there's a disturbance off the SE coast with a 40-60 percent chance of some development by next week.

Upvote 0

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Original Poster
TS Dorian models look pretty consistent.

Upvote 0

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Original Poster
The good news... nobody seems to think this will develop into a major storm.

The bad news... it looks like it's heading to Central Florida this weekend if things don't change dramatically. Take this into account if you're headed to WDW between now and next Monday.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom