Chat Rooms

Kellylynn322

Original Poster
Someone help me please. I am new to this forum and can't seem to get into the "Chat Rooms". Are they actually chat rooms as in other sites or just message boards?

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Kellylynn322
Someone help me please. I am new to this forum and can't seem to get into the "Chat Rooms". Are they actually chat rooms as in other sites or just message boards?

Hi! We have a Chit Chat section for posting "off topic" or just plain silliness. The administrator closed the chat room months ago because people very rarely used it (most of us do a lot of PMing) and it wasn't worth the trouble to keep it open. It was also completely self-moderated, which could cause trouble from time to time...some people would keep an eye out for children..after all, this is a WDW fan forum....but others didn't seem to care about watching their language, etc. Others would get into "heated" arguments. While disagreement and innuendo are tolerated, out and out obscenity/profanity and insulting/offensive statements are not.

DanStat

Re: Re: Chat Rooms

Originally posted by The Mom
While disagreement and innuendo are tolerated, out and out obscenity/profanity and insulting/offensive statements are not.

Since when? :lol: ;)

PMing is Private Messaging.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
We occassionally have an impromptu chat on AIM.....add our AIM names (there is a list somewhere - do a search) and if/when we have one and you're online, you'll get an invite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom