Chat Room OPEN

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi!

The Chat Room is back open for business. :)

You will need to register on the Chat Room, using the same username as you use on these Forums.

let me know if you have problems!

oooh - and this Chat Room is guaranteed free of Cspine, and Witches! :)

Enjoy!

markymark

Just how good is Steve? Not only is he a computer genius, he is also the person with the best sense of humor.

I just hope everyone appreciates you Steve.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
LOL! :) Hang on - last minute tech hitch - give me 5 mins before going in.

markymark

See what I mean. He asks for 5 mins and it only takes 4!!

ps Steve, why will the firewall not let me in the chat room?

DisneyFreak

Steve, I can't register my whole user name. I will be known in the chat room as "DisneyFrea". I can't have that...I've got fans. (Well, maybe not) but still.

The Mom

Premium Member
Steve, I got into the chat room, then couldn't get out (as usual.) I couldn't get back to the forums; had to go back to bookmarks & start over. Now when I try to get to chat, I get a welcome message but nothing else happens. It doesn't take me to the log in site anymore. Help!

mightyduck

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
Steve, I can't register my whole user name. I will be known in the chat room as "DisneyFrea". I can't have that...I've got fans. (Well, maybe not) but still.

I'm your fan, DisneyFreak. :)

And the chatroom let me in, out, and back in with no problems...

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by mightyduck

I'm your fan, DisneyFreak. :)

And the chatroom let me in, out, and back in with no problems...

Oh, I got in and out with no problem. How am I to go one without a 'k'. Without it I'm just a Frea instead of a Freak.:(

mightyduck

Originally posted by DisneyFreak

BTW, thanks for being my fan. It really means a lot. Snif....snif...sorry, I'm getting misty.......;)

I had a dog named Misty. She died. She was a great dog.

(Oh, no! Thread drift!)

Well, DisneyFreak, if I see a DisneyFrea in the chatroom, I'll still recognize you. Just think of it as being incognito, and only those "in the know" will know it's you. :)

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by mightyduck

I had a dog named Misty. She died. She was a great dog.

(Oh, no! Thread drift!)

Well, DisneyFreak, if I see a DisneyFrea in the chatroom, I'll still recognize you. Just think of it as being incognito, and only those "in the know" will know it's you. :)

I'm sorry about Misty. They never live long enough.

That's good to know. Do you know of anyone else in the know of what we know? I know of no one.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by marciahahn
Steve, I got into the chat room, then couldn't get out (as usual.) I couldn't get back to the forums; had to go back to bookmarks & start over. Now when I try to get to chat, I get a welcome message but nothing else happens. It doesn't take me to the log in site anymore. Help!

Hi Marcia. try closing down all your browsers and go back in.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by wdwmagic

Hi Marcia. try closing down all your browsers and go back in.

No luck! I also have Netscape 4.7, and haven't upgraded to 6.0. after reading mightyduck's posts, I don't think that's the answer!!

Oh well, I really don't need the chat room; I already waste..ummm..I mean spend too much time on this forum! ;) I have plumbing to fix, shelves to hang, and cookies to bake!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom