Characters in Flight Tower

KBLovedDisney

As long as you don't mind heights, I'd say it's worth doing at least once. If you pick a day with the right weather conditions, it's an amazing view.
Nice. I never have been bothered by heights (my dad was a crop duster on a farm, and I got the privilege of tagging along a few times when I was really little...thought it was soo cool being up so high. The farm looked like a patchwork quilt at that height.)

mm121

Dumbest new name imaginable.

Guess disney didnt want to pay for a new balloon, so decided to have it be branded instead.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
wonder if they threatened to close it if they couldnt use it as advertising for their brand

What?

Previously, Characters in Flight did advertise for Disney with images of flying Disney characters, but now, with the new name and look, there's nothing Disney about it.

roj2323

IMG_4672.JPG
Whe did they add the neon to the bottom of the basket?

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Saturday, September 16. In case you wondered what happened to the Characters in Flight balloon during the hurricane....it was deflated and laid out on the platform. When asked if the helium was "recovered" or "stored" the response was "no, just released into the air." They will have to purchase new helium to fill the balloon.

IMG_0060.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom