Characters at X-Mas

Brett

I just made reservations for Dec 23-27 and was wondering a few things. With the park so crowded, will characters be out in force? And will they all be festive? Also, any good tips on meeting Scrooge McDuck? I was hoping he might be out for the holiday.

ErickainPA

We went to the MVMCP and never saw Scrooge, not sure he is ever out, according to the spreadsheet of where to find the characters, he was not listed as being out anywhere. The time you are going, the MVMCP is over already. We are going down the 24th - 28th.

We didn't really see any characters out and about at the MVMCP we did get some quick pics of the Pooh characters but they were off to get ready for all the shows.

Upvote 0

drew81

Scrooge was at MNSSHP 2004. He wasn't at this years party though. He has appeared at MVMCP in the past, so there's always a chance he could this year. He has been at MK during regular park hours closer to Christmas. I think I remember a friend telling me they saw the 3 Little Pigs out on set close to Christmas, too. I would ask a CM to call the CHIP hotine for you to find out if he is going to be out.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom