Character meet & greets on Fantasy

Maureenapray

Original Poster
Hi! First time Disney Cruiser here. We are going in October on a 7 night cruise out of FL. As I understand it right now, there are no scheduled meet and greets for characters like there is at WDW correct? Is this a covid thing or just how it works in general with cruising?

Second, if there are scheduled meet & greets and they do resume again by the time we cruise, can somebody tell me this...Is there a separate meet & greet just for Elsa & Anna? Is there another meet & greet for the other princesses or is bibbidi boppity the only way to see them? Trying to plan outfits for my toddler and wanting to understand the best way for her to see ALL the princesses! Thank you!

RememberWhen

We were on the Dream in February. There were scheduled, but not ticketed, meet and greets. When we were on they were distanced, so no contact but the characters tried to interact as best they could. The face characters did a great job and my 4yo had an awesome time. I assume that in October things will be totally different.
I did not see Anna and Elsa, but maybe the Fantasy had different characters?

MaryJaneP

Sorry, do not have info on current M&G status, but on our cruises with DCL (pre-covid), character locations were listed in daily navigator (on board daily newsletter). When we went, no tickets were required. Character was there for designated time availability and then taken away by helper (i.e. 1:00PM to 2:00PM). Presumably because some characters had other duties that required a limited time for availability to do the M&G. Locations varied as did some morning, some evening, some night. Do not recall any overlap with one character at location A at exactly the same time as some other character at location B but YMMV.

ETA: One time had five (5) princesses in lobby at one time and you just joined a line for the princess you hoped to meet. Thus, there were five (5) lines.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom