Character Dinner at 1900 Park Fare

disneycouple07

Original Poster
I have an ADR booked for dinner at 1900 Park Fare. I think my 3 year old would love seeing Cinderella. I'm just not sure of the food choices on the buffet line. Any reviews would be greatly appreciated.

SpaceMountain75

The atmosphere is great, some of the best character interactions in all of Disney in my opinion. As far as the food goes, it's okay, nothing to write home about, but it's also not downright awful. If you go in with reasonable expectations for the food you'll have a great time!

Tinkerbella16

This was our least favorite dinner of our trip last year but only because of the food choices. The character interactions were wonderful. I think a 3 year old would love the characters there.

HouCuseChickie

We're normally not big dinner or lunch buffet fans, but this has been one of the better ones we've experienced at WDW. I remember trying a number of things, but liking the sushi and pot stickers there that night a lot. While I prefer the characters at breakfast, the whole stepsister/Lady Tremaine interaction is fun and Prince Charming was very...well...charming with my older one who was dressed up as Snow White (guess he's stepping out on Cindy ;) ). We'd do it again.

yedliW

This is on the agenda for us on our next trip. Our daughter is making her debut trip as an airbreather this fall (she has been there 2x in-utero), so we are concentrating our ADRs to be of the all-you-can-eat variety.

I am looking forward to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom