Chape's World update iss. 4

Chape19714

Original Poster
I never get excited about what the tickets look like, but these tickets are amazing!!! I was tickled fancy looking at them. I can't beleive the detail they put into them. Looks like Disney is getting back to the basics of the details again.

One thing to note is the incredables ticket, could this be a hint at a new ride coming soon???
I would highly doubt it. The attraction may be coming, but I don't think the Ticket is ment as a Hint, but rather a Pun.

They all look great. I was a bit surprised to find that my Key to the World from Sunday night still had HCOE on it. Oh well.

Justa' BigKid

I never get excited about what the tickets look like, but these tickets are amazing!!! I was tickled fancy looking at them. I can't beleive the detail they put into them. Looks like Disney is getting back to the basics of the details again.

One thing to note is the incredables ticket, could this be a hint at a new ride coming soon???

An Incredibles ride would be GREAT, but not if it looks like the one on the card. That one looks like another glorified DUMBO ride.:p

Epcot82Guy

I like the new concept. I do miss the use of all 4 parks, but (a) that isn't necessarily excluded here if more designs come out and (b) these are still really cool.

Could actually be fun to come up with some others for the other parks:

Epcot:
Test Track Loop - Fun is just around the corner
Illuminations - Everyone has dreams
World Showcase - The World is just a step away
Soarin - Just take a look around
SEAS - Dreams may lie just below the surface
ToT - Drop in for a visit... and few times.
Fantasmic - Imagine what you'll see
Kilamanjaro - We've been going wild...
Everest - Come be on top of the World

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom