Changes at The Marketplace Co-Op

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Original Poster
Some recent changes at the CoOp at the Springs.

The Art section has been removed and replaced with Marvel merch.

The dress and accessories area has been replaced with a National Geographic store.

CBD178CD-45EE-42DE-BDF9-8005F100510F.jpeg
F40975BA-A2B8-4869-8DD2-9B55A548180A.jpeg
97B97469-E20B-42CD-9902-A4426CDE5C5A.jpeg
40382FFF-0D3B-48D9-A482-2F224E0A04EB.jpeg

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Some recent changes at the CoOp at the Springs.

The Art section has been removed and replaced with Marvel merch.

The dress and accessories area has been replaced with a National Geographic store.

View attachment 674286View attachment 674287View attachment 674288View attachment 674289

The CoOp is a merchandising experiment in progress. I'll go there anytime before I step foot in WoD after its latest remodel. I never have seen more than a smattering of people in the dress section.

DisneyDebRob

The CoOp is a merchandising experiment in progress. I'll go there anytime before I step foot in WoD after its latest remodel. I never have seen more than a smattering of people in the dress section.
Can’t think they will get more then a smattering amount of people in the NG store. The Co-Op is a great opportunity for really unique stuff. I don’t think NG fits that bill.. or another Marvel store. I’m hoping this whole area doesn’t just become a smaller version of the Disney store.

CntrlFlPete

well, the National Geographic merchandise is no longer in that area. It looks a lot more like how the dress shop use to be set up with a handful of dresses but sometimes some matching shirts and stuff.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Original Poster
Will be interesting to see if the Harambe NG section is still there or if they did away with the concept all together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom