Changes at Disneyland Paris by the Walt Disney Company.

GoThemeparkswithDaniel

Original Poster
Hey guys,

what do you think what changes will be coming to Disneyland Paris, besides the Expansion of the Walt Disney Studios!

Will there be a overhaul of Disney Village ?
Will some sort of MAX PASS System be implemented to the Resort ? My Magic Plus ?
Will there be a Value Resort Hotel in the future ?

Let us start a discussion !

Daniel

AndyS2992

An overhaul of Disney Village has been in the works for a while now, very slow going though.
Magic+ is currently in the early stages, it will be called Magic Pass.
Yes, an Art of Animation style hotel is rumored.

Other changes currently are refurbs have increased dramatically which is great but paid for premium events are about to become very common sadly.

peep

paid for premium events are about to become very common sadly.

Yeah this is very much TWDCs doing. Unfortunately in the past Paris has been pretty poor at running these type of events, one of the reasons I'm not bothering with Fan Daze (the cost is the other main factor). Unless the reviews from this years events are great I'm probably not going to bother any time soon.

I should note I think Electroland looks incredible but I'm just not into that music scene any more.

I really hope the expansion for the Village continues and helps fix it as it's a proper mess at the moment. Maybe we'll start to see more added after the train station's second entrance opens up in the next few years.

The rumour for the new low budget hotel was Art of Animation which makes me sad, I just really detest the Orlando style for low budget and it'll move away from the current theme of the Paris hotels where each one represents a different part of the States (even infusing IPs into their themes is working nicely).

What I'd love to see before any new pass system is working Wifi throughout the resort. Mobile coverage tends to be pretty poor and a good wifi signal throughout would be fantastic. I feel like it has been promised for so many years but nothing seems to be happening.

cjkeating

Yeah this is very much TWDCs doing. Unfortunately in the past Paris has been pretty poor at running these type of events, one of the reasons I'm not bothering with Fan Daze (the cost is the other main factor). Unless the reviews from this years events are great I'm probably not going to bother any time soon.

I should note I think Electroland looks incredible but I'm just not into that music scene any more.

I really hope the expansion for the Village continues and helps fix it as it's a proper mess at the moment. Maybe we'll start to see more added after the train station's second entrance opens up in the next few years.

The rumour for the new low budget hotel was Art of Animation which makes me sad, I just really detest the Orlando style for low budget and it'll move away from the current theme of the Paris hotels where each one represents a different part of the States (even infusing IPs into their themes is working nicely).

What I'd love to see before any new pass system is working Wifi throughout the resort. Mobile coverage tends to be pretty poor and a good wifi signal throughout would be fantastic. I feel like it has been promised for so many years but nothing seems to be happening.

I haven't been to the parks since November but I think I heard WDSP now has wifi in selected areas in DLP with more being added periodically.

GoThemeparkswithDaniel

Original Poster
Being able to make FastPass Reservations through the APP as at Disneyland in Anaheim with their MAX Pass System would be the next logical step. Maybe they include Disney Photopass to that as in Disneyland Anaheim as well. They charge 10 Dollars a day per person for the Max Pass and the Photopass. I think this is fair and Disney could boost the use of Disney Photopass in the Parks. I think that would be a good strategy. Anaheim has shown that a lot of people are willing to pay for that service!

GoThemeparkswithDaniel

Original Poster
I Think a disney Springs style Area will be a problem because there isn't so much space there to make it as immersive than the WDW Version. A Style like Downtown Disney in Anaheim would be nice too. Any form of improvement toi the current Disney Village will be welcome.

GoThemeparkswithDaniel

Original Poster
They have to optimize the village to hold more people inside the Disney bubble after park closing time. The Merchandise Shops need a makeover, Planet Hollywood needs a much needed refurb, some of the restaurants have to go (my opinion) because they are not Disney standard. This place needs something like Disney Quest or THE VOID to keep people on property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom