Change to My Disney Experience app

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Don't know if this was noted here, but there has been a change when booking FP+ on the MDE app.

Before, if FPs had all been taken for the day for an attraction , the app would show "Not Available" instead of allowing you to select it.

Now, it seems, all attractions are able to be selected, but you just will be automatically changed to a different selection.

Seems that telling guests that Epcot only has Living with the Land as the only tier one attraction available wasn't going well. So -- they just automatically shift them to it instead of making guests select it now.

Interesting use of The Shell Game once again.

RAXIP

That's odd. Because this is what I'm seeing when I check Epcot for today.
image.jpg

PrincessNelly_NJ

Don't know if this was noted here, but there has been a change when booking FP+ on the MDE app.

Before, if FPs had all been taken for the day for an attraction , the app would show "Not Available" instead of allowing you to select it.

Now, it seems, all attractions are able to be selected, but you just will be automatically changed to a different selection.

Seems that telling guests that Epcot only has Living with the Land as the only tier one attraction available wasn't going well. So -- they just automatically shift them to it instead of making guests select it now.

Interesting use of The Shell Game once again.
That's odd. Because this is what I'm seeing when I check Epcot for today.View attachment 71745
I too, was able to select any ride but it was changed to anything else available.

RAXIP

Just bumping this thread to confirm this a known issue with the Android version of the app and a fix is being developed. The iOS version and website are unaffected.

wdwstateofmind

That would suck...I log on at the times I know certain rides have FPs released on the day of...if I had the option to choose it all the time not knowing it was full my game would be ruined and I'd never see Mine Train again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom