Change the Hauted Mansion the ride!

The_CEO

Original Poster
I think they should change the ride to a scary and more effects to the ride at 'DW'. Also they should change the ball room when the room stretches. Make it more exciting.:animwink:

( That's my opinion )

Lhriangel

So are you one of the people who would love it if the Nightmare Before Christmas HM came to WDW? They could NOT keep it at DL perm. .... too many would revolt... me included LOL.

*is still waiting for someone who has pics of that... Glenn never made her a tape :( lol*

disney_nutter

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
I think they should change the ride to a scary and more effects to the ride at 'DW'. Also they should change the ball room when the room stretches. Make it more exciting.:animwink:

( That's my opinion )

What!,what are u saying the ride is amazing i can never get enough of it, it is one of my most favourite rides and i wouldnt want them to touch it incase they did something wrong to it like they did to JIYI but i have never thought that was meant to be scary i always laught at it i suppose to yonger kids it might be but this my opinion and u have right to voice ur own opinion

grimgringhost

Ahh, nooo!!! :cry: they couldn't do anything to HM!!! I would be terrified! It's my favorite ride and it's perfect as it is. Not to mention it's an all time classic. :)

Lance

I don't think they should change anything.

But, they will be changing it to the Nightmare Before Christmas theme this Christmas like DL.

goonsquads57

Originally posted by Lance
I don't think they should change anything.

But, they will be changing it to the Nightmare Before Christmas theme this Christmas like DL.

Lance. Are you sure of the Christmas '02 change? That's when we'll be there and I'm not so sure I'm very excited to see "Nightmare" instead of the classic original.

General Grizz

Skellington just doesn't give me that nice magical feeling...

I wasn't truly impressed by the online videos of Disneyland's, but hey, I know it's different when you are actually there.

Now what would be REALLY bad is a PERMANENT change to Skellington... OooooooOooOoOoOOOooo... :mad:

Lance

I'm not positive, but it seems to be a positive rumor. I guess the NBC HM did well at DL, so I'm guessing we'll see it this Christmas at the MK.

Yeah, I think the Nightmare Before Christmas whole thing is a little old, I mean the movie came out when I was in SIXTH GRADE! That was 7 years ago, I think they should give up on it.

HMGhost13

if they ever change the HM in WDW (besides the holiday which i would like to see) i will dunk my head into my Ghostbusters pillowcase and cry for 13 days straight. i was always scared of the HM when i was a kid...it also shows how much i LOVE GBs(ghostbusters). when i was little and my first time on it i told my dad the place needed the ghostbusters (i was 5 what do u expect?) if they ever changed it to be more spooky, it should be a seperate ride that has to be paid for and only a limited number of people. (i actually have an idea for this and will post it sometime later). GO HAUNTED MANSION!

Main Street USA

anyone who wants to change a ride like the haunted mansion CANNOT call him/herself a disney fan. and thats the bottom line. no ifs ands or buts.

Colin

I want to get out of the car when it goes through the graveyard, and hide behind one of the headstones, and then jump out to frighten the living daylights out of some kids.:) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom