Challenge: April 11-17

mouselvrmom

Original Poster
I'm giving eagles another week off this week. She deserves it. She's been doing these challenges for us for awhile now. :)

This week's theme is tomorrowland. We, of course, welcome pictures taken in tomorrowland, but are not choosy. You can do any pictures that show something futuristic, I will leave that determination up to you. The dominant colors in the page must be black, grey, and white. You must use three shapes in the layout: circle, square, and rectangle. They don't necessarily have to all be pictures, they could be a journaling box, title etc. I would like to see an overlapping title somewhere. One last requirement: metal of some sort; this could be in the form of a brad, eyelet, whatever.

To sum it up:

tomorrowland or futuristic
black, grey, white
circle, square, rectangle
overlapping title
metal

eagles

thanks jenn! (in more ways than one hehehe)

thanks again coree for last week. i am hoping today i will work on some scraping.

mouselvrmom

Original Poster
thanks jenn! (in more ways than one hehehe)

thanks again coree for last week. i am hoping today i will work on some scraping.

You are very welcome! :D

I can't believe that I am actually the first to get my page done! :sohappy: I'm procrastinating doing other things. :lol:

IMG_2067.jpg

minnie2000

Mouselvrmom - love your layout, very dramatic. I like this black and white idea!

Well, I haven't posted for a few weeks, so its about time I started again.

Here is my layout, I haven't quite got all the requirements - I just couldn't get an overlapping title to work. You have to really look for the circle, square and rectangle but they are all there!

indyspeedway.jpg

Coree

Both of those pages are fantastic!

Jenn, the pictures are so perfect with the theme and I love your title. I also really like all the overlapping, the angle of the mattes, etc. Really nice!

Minnie, the page is so clean and uses blank space wonderfully. I love the row of Mickey heads and I really like that the black and white color scheme helps the photos really stand out.

The week is off to a great start!

mouselvrmom

Original Poster
Oh, do I ever love that one, minnie! It is beautiful! I love your mickey head border, that must be where you're getting the circle? Your title is great (even if it doesn't overlap, shame, shame, :lol:). Great job! :sohappy:

mouselvrmom

Original Poster
Thanks, minnie and Coree for your nice comments. :) This week just seemed to work well for the pictures I had- well all except my circle it was a tiny bit too big for my picture, so I have those dead ends in it. :eek:

Disneyfalcon

Those are both really great!!

Jenn, I like the different shapes together, it looks great!!

Minnie that's a beautiful page! How did you make the Mickey border? Is is paper?

Princess Clayre

You're all off to a flying start this week. I haven't got last week's done yet !!!

FANTASTIC pages both of you :sohappy: Jenn I love all your overlapping. The shapes all work together so well. Minnie your page looks so stylish. Is it all digital? If so it looks very realistic.

minnie2000

Fran - that is brilliant! Was the big star already on the background or did you do it yourself?

Clayre, mine is all digital. I'm not brave enough to do much paper scrapping yet!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom