"Celebration of Life" pavilion

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Play's been cancelled, let's say they add a new health pavilion as a homage to WoL.

Buzz Lightyear in Operation Darkmatter
A refurbish of the Body Wars simulator bay. Given Lasseter's left Pixar and Lightyear flopped, Disney can use Star Command again.

The story goes Team Buzz is sent to planet Scire after reports that Warp Darkmatter has gone crazy. Upon arrival, they learn Warp hasn't gone crazy, he just has a bad headache he describes as like a hornet's nest is inside him. Suddenly, Team Buzz's communicator is hijacked by Zurg, who reveals he has shrunken himself and infiltrated Warp's brain to learn Buzz's weaknesses. He says if they want to stop him, they must shrink themselves "till they're no smaller than a buzz fly."

Team Buzz takes Warp back to Star Command, where the technical crew shrinks them and beams them into his body (thru one of his facial features, varies per ride.) They enter the bloodstream and are almost attacked by white blood cells. Eventually, they make it to the brain and encounter Zurg. After they destroy the device he's using to probe Warp's brain, Zurg escapes to somewhere else in Warp's body (randomized per ride.) Team Buzz catches up with Zurg and defeats him, but realizes they're low on fuel. With the last of their power, they use the brain or the heart (varies per ride) to get enough fuel to be beamed out. When Team Buzz returns to normal size, Warp begrudgingly thanks them while also swearing one day, he'll get them.

Inside Out: An Emotional Adventure
A retheme of Cranium Command with the theme it deserves to have. The emotions control Riley thru her first day of 8th grade, where she meets a boy named Bobby, but discovers he may have a girlfriend (Annie.) Near the end, Riley hears the emotions and talks to them, representing self-control. She eventually shows Bobby her drawings of a character named Bing Bong and his nemesis, Jangles the Clown. The two promise to work together on an art project sometime.

That's all I have right now. But it'll be so awesome.

MickeyMouse10

It's so weird we did such a similar attraction for Inside Out. Geniuses think alike I guess. This is what I've got so far for my "Wonders of Life" makeover, that I'll do on a much later date. I'll go into more detail when I get to it in the Re-Do thread. First I want to finish up Magic Kingdom though. Which I plan to take my time with.

Re-Do: The Play Pavilion

Wonders of Life Pavilion

Rather than use a new idea that no one wants, I’d use an old one that people miss. The pavilion would be about the human body and pay homage to the former version. There would be 3 attractions and a quick service within the dome.

Inside Out: Riley’s Mind
----- (stageshow, similar to cranium command)
----- (The main attraction in the new “Wonders of Life” Pavilion. A screen and animatronics based presentation that shows the inner workings of Riley Andersen’s mind and her various thoughts. She is now older and entering in high school, where emotions play a vital part in her everyday life.)

Adventures in the Human Body
----- (omnimover, similar to adventures thru innerspace)

Goofy about Health
----- (dark ride, similar to spaceship earth)

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
It's so weird we did such a similar attraction for Inside Out. Geniuses think alike I guess. This is what I've got so far for my "Wonders of Life" makeover, that I'll do on a much later date. I'll go into more detail when I get to it in the Re-Do thread. First I want to finish up Magic Kingdom though. Which I plan to take my time with.

Re-Do: The Play Pavilion

Wonders of Life Pavilion

Rather than use a new idea that no one wants, I’d use an old one that people miss. The pavilion would be about the human body and pay homage to the former version. There would be 3 attractions and a quick service within the dome.

Inside Out: Riley’s Mind
----- (stageshow, similar to cranium command)
----- (The main attraction in the new “Wonders of Life” Pavilion. A screen and animatronics based presentation that shows the inner workings of Riley Andersen’s mind and her various thoughts. She is now older and entering in high school, where emotions play a vital part in her everyday life.)

Adventures in the Human Body
----- (omnimover, similar to adventures thru innerspace)

Goofy about Health
----- (dark ride, similar to spaceship earth)
Will your "Adventures in the Human Body" ride be set inside Sam Wilson?? (Actually, just his actor, Anthony Mackie. He'd be a good host, you know.)

MickeyMouse10

Will your "Adventures in the Human Body" ride be set inside Sam Wilson?? (Actually, just his actor, Anthony Mackie. He'd be a good host, you know.)

Oooooooo, I hadn't thought of that part yet.

Great idea though, the storyline could even involve Antman too. Since he has the ability to get small.

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I've been thinking of adding some scenarios to the Buzz ride so it won't get boring (like the original Body Wars.)

One of them will involve NOS-4-A2 and Wirewolf infiltrating Warp's bloodstream.

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
What an underrated ride! Your inclusion of Buzz Lightyear seems like a decent way to add an IP to the pavilion in order to make it more interesting for today's youths.
And Warp is the host body because his voice actor, Diedrich Bader also voiced Batman on Brave & the Bold, who was gone inside of in an episode.

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Also, for the NOS-4-A2 one, he'd love to toy with his victim before he meets his doom (his goal is to turn him into a vampire robot; I might want to add something about drinking his blood.) And since he's stuck at Star Command HQ, I can see aware brain play, nose play, etc. But no sneezing. It makes me cringe. (Unless it sounded like Snake's in MGS1)

I don't really know any other BLoSC villains besides Gravitina.

Goofy Ninja

Inside Out should definitely be a part of the pavilion. Especially since the sequel is coming out next year. It could breath new life into the pavilion's attraction and merchandise.

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
About the Buzz ride, I recently read up on Warp's character, and learned he is a double agent who also works for Zurg, not his own villain. Any help on retooling it?

He'll still be the host, I just want something that'd fit the series.

Last edited:

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I was thinking Warp knew something he wasn't telling to Zurg; so Zurg miniaturizes himself and enters his head to probe his brain.

When asked why she can't phase her hand into Warp and remove Zurg that way (she phased her hand into some guy and threatened to rip his brain out in one episode, but you didn't see inside, as it wasn't really endo), Mira Nova says she might damage him if she does.

Either Buzz or XR would be grossed out by Warp's insides. Mira Nova wouldn't.

There'd be a reference of some sort to Body Wars. I was thinking the 229 number.

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
After reading about an episode with a substance that turns people into slugs, I was thinking we could have another scenario where Warp somehow gets that in him, and Team Buzz must enter his digestive system before he turns into a slug.

Zurg = Nervous system
NOS-4-A2 = Circulatory system
Gravitina = Respiratory system
And now this would be the digestive system. There would be a sequence for each system of the body, with different villains each time.

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Also, for the Buzz ride I have another scenario. One about the endocrine system where Natron attempts to drain Warp's youth again, and Team Buzz must follow him into Warp's skin.

oogie boogie man

I definitely don't want something healthy for the restaurant. But maybe you could throw a salad on the menu for those people that don't want to be 400 pounds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom