Celebration at the Top

kurtk

The Celebration at the Top on top of the Contemporary. Has anyone done this? I am going in July and was thinking of doing this with my wife. I was wondering if it was worth it or too expensive. I made the reservations and am having second thoughts.

Thanks.

WDWMPrincess

I was wondering what that was like myself. I have not been yet and have not yet fully committed to trying to snag a reservation for my spouse and myself, but I'll share what I have read.

Generally the reviews are pretty meh at best. I don't get the impression there is anything wrong with the food, wine, or viewing itself, just the general consensus is there is a very noticeable lack of top tier feeling to a top tier priced event. Pictures of the area with tables provided was described by one reviewer as "looks like the location for a dinner at a used car salesman's convention in the 1970s".

One reviewer listed out the all the food was just entrees and sushi from the restaurant presented as finger food and pointed out for the price of two you could order them all in the restaurant next door. A number of reviewers suggested the Ferrytale Dessert Cruise instead. All of the reviews were from last spring so perhaps it has improved since then?

I was looking into the Celebration at the Top because I want something with a certain je n'ais c'est quoi for our last night in the parks. It definitely does not appear Celebration at the Top is going to offer that.

Upvote 0

kurtk

Original Poster
Thanks. Done look like it is that popular. I originally tried getting a late night reservation at the restaurant (California Grill?) but this came up and I booked it without fully realizing what it was. I may try to see if I can get a late night next door.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom