Celebrating a 3rd Birthday

cfry06

Hello everyone! We will be heading to the World in 18 days to celebrate my son's 3rd Birthday! We are lucky to have taken him to WDW before and so he's already looking forward to the Monorail, Mickey, his first ride on the Barnstormer and seeing some of his new loves...the Disney Princesses! Wondering if anyone has any ideas for helping to make his Bday trip special? We are having breakfast @CRT on the morning of his bday to kick it off, and we've picked some of his fave rides for our FP+ selections.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

ratherbeinwdw

They had one in my check-in envelope in November. Even though you know the cm's are suppose to say, "Happy Bday", it's still lots of fun. I actually had more guests say it than cm's. I got more "Happy Bday's" in three days than I've gotten my entire life. Just make sure the pin on the back is fully in the little hook so the little one doesn't stick himself.

Upvote 0

Betsyboo

How about a birthday Mickey ear hat? Maybe a cool cake to celebrate the occasion. I picture frame mat to get autographed by his favorite characters. Sounds like a great 3rd birthday!

Upvote 0

cfry06

Original Poster
Thank you for your responses! I will be sure to obtain a pin for him. Also love the idea of the ears. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom