Celebrate the Magic

jaxonp

Original Poster
So as we were waiting for HEA they announced that Celebrate the Magic would start in a few minutes. Shocked what we heard, we did a double take and sure enough CTM started for about 20 seconds, stopped and then restarted as Once Upon A Time about a min later. Was anyone else there tonight that saw this as well????

jrhwdw

So as we were waiting for HEA they announced that Celebrate the Magic would start in a few minutes. Shocked what we heard, we did a double take and sure enough CTM started for about 20 seconds, stopped and then restarted as Once Upon A Time about a min later. Was anyone else there tonight that saw this as well????
Well, I guess CTM is still in MK's system.......Of course no blogger/streamer was at MK for OUAT/HEA tonight so can't find any anything on Twitter or YT. Shocking for sure!!!!!

I'm sure you were stunned at the time but did they say Wishes in that Announcement as well? Or was it the announcement for the CTM that came after Wishes?

Now that this came up, they should add CTM for Mickey's 90th since it has "It Was All Started By A Mouse" in it.

MTBaymax

I was baffled too. But being in the fray, all that happened was the announcement. OUAT started for about 10-15 seconds before the hard reset.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom