Celebrate America cocnerts - Artist Announcements

919Florida

Original Poster
I will post all the artists as they are announced in this thread.
Concerts will take place at 5:00 PM and 7:30 PM Saturday and Sunday in our air-conditioned Nautilus Theater and are included with park admission.

First weekend will be:

June 20 & 21 – Trick Pony
This contemporary country duo brings a unique style and blend of harmonies to country music, creating Trick Pony’s signature sound. Their albums produced eight charted singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, including four Top 20 hits: “Pour Me,” “On a Night Like This,” “Just Do What I Do,” and “On A Mission.”

919Florida

Original Poster
Here are the next performers for the next two weekends. Exciting times at Seaworld!

June 27 – Crystal Gayle
Crystal Gayle is a legendary, multiple-award-winning American country music singer with more than 20 number one country hits. She was the first female artist in country music history to achieve platinum album sales and has been awarded numerous times by the Grammy’s, the Country Music Association, the Academy of Country Music, the American Music Awards, and the American Music Operators Association. In 2009 Crystal was honored to receive her own star on the fabled Hollywood Walk of Fame. She is best known for her most popular song, the Grammy-winning "Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue.”

June 28 – Phil Vassar
Phil Vassar is an award-winning country music artist who has released eight albums, won two ASCAP Songwriter of the Year trophies, and been named Billboard Country Songwriter of the Year. As a singer/songwriter, Phil has hit the Top 5 seven times with songs like “Carlene,” “Last Day of My Life” and “American Child” and topped the charts with “In A Real Love” and the perennial favorite “Just Another Day in Paradise.” Known as one of Nashville’s top tunesmiths, his songs other artists have taken to number one include “My Next Thirty Years” by Tim McGraw, “She’s Right On The Money” by Alan Jackson, and Jo Dee Messina’s “Bye, Bye” and “I’m Alright.”

July 4 - American Military Spouses Choir
American Military Spouses Choir has given the “Force Behind the Force” a voice. All members are married to active United States Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Guardians. They inspire audiences with rousing renditions of inspirational songs and original music, and songs that show support to their fellow military family and service members. The choir has appeared as a top 15 act on the hit summer NBC series “America’s Got Talent” and sung at the residence of Vice-President Biden. They have appeared on The Queen Latifah Show, The Hallmark Channel’s Home and Family and the Homeward Bound Telethon benefitting programs designed to treat PTSD and TBI.

July 5 - Lee Greenwood
Lee Greenwood is an icon in country music, with more than 30 albums to his credit, seven #1 songs and 25 charted singles. He has won numerous industry awards including male vocalist of the year for the Academy of Country Music, male vocalist of the year from the Country Music Association, and a Grammy for top male vocal performance. He also won CMA song of the year for the famous “God Bless the USA.” This song still inspires and connects Americans coast to coast and has been voted the most recognizable patriotic song in America.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom