CBR or CS in September??

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
Original Poster
Hi all!

Need you opinions and inside knowledge of where to stay in September. Caribbean Beach or Coronado Springs? I am aware they are both are under construction. CBR in major construction and CS is building a tower. Both are the same price and I have stayed at both.

CBR said lobby, restaurant, shops would be done late summer but now I hear fall. Anybody know any more? I like CBR location but don’t want to eat breakfast in a tent. Truly torn.

Also, is Port Orleans worth the extra dough?

LeighM

I just returned from a week at Coronado Springs. There's a lot of working going on not just the tower. They are prepping to build a restaurant in the middle of the lake, refurbishing rooms, renovating Pepper Market, etc. Some days were noisy and other days were really quiet. We had a renovated room in the back of 7A and we never heard anything. It really depends on the day and room location. I loved the location of CSR - quick bus rides to AK, Epcot, and HS, and MK was only 15 minutes away. I would stay at CSR again but Port Orleans Riverside will always be my favorite.

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
Original Poster
Thanks for the notes. I just decided to bite the bullet and stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge. $100 more a night for $354 a night average. Works for me.

nickys

Premium Member
Hi all!

Need you opinions and inside knowledge of where to stay in September. Caribbean Beach or Coronado Springs? I am aware they are both are under construction. CBR in major construction and CS is building a tower. Both are the same price and I have stayed at both.

CBR said lobby, restaurant, shops would be done late summer but now I hear fall. Anybody know any more? I like CBR location but don’t want to eat breakfast in a tent. Truly torn.

Also, is Port Orleans worth the extra dough?

The Spyglass Grill is now open at CBR, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Not the lobby and food court though, but better than a tent lol!

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Thanks for the notes. I just decided to bite the bullet and stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge. $100 more a night for $354 a night average. Works for me.
Congrats, I've yet to stay at the AKL, but I've also made similar choices where I decided on a pricier stay for various reasons. Enjoy your visit :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom