Cauldron Popcorn Bucket

Cheers&mickeyears

Original Poster
Hey! Not sure if this is the correct place to ask but is the Caludron popcorn bucket still available throughout all the parks? I’m leaving to Disney tomorrow and I wanted to know if I would still find this or if it has run out in any of the four parks? I was also wondering if the poison Apple glow cube is still available I’ve heard some say they couldn’t find it early October. Thank you!

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

They had the bucket at the MK when I was there last week and I didn't see a glowing apple but I did see a glowing pumpkin straw at AK. They also have a really neat Toy Story popcorn bucket at Hollywood Studios that I intended to get but wound up putting it off so long that I didn't get it.

Cheers&mickeyears

Original Poster
They had the bucket at the MK when I was there last week and I didn't see a glowing apple but I did see a glowing pumpkin straw at AK. They also have a really neat Toy Story popcorn bucket at Hollywood Studios that I intended to get but wound up putting it off so long that I didn't get it.
Thank you! I was able to find it at Epcot and I was surprised they still had so many in all the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom