Category 1&2 stateroom prices and character breakfast questions...

jhastings74

Hey all,

Can anyone tell me what a ballpark price for the category 1 & 2 staterooms are on the Disney Magic? (they are the only suites that sleep 7, and we're trying to see if it'll be cheaper to do that then keep the two rooms we have reserved already) Any pictures would also be awesome.

Also, we saw on some recent Navigators that there is a character breakfast 2 or 3 times during the cruise.

Does anyone know if this costs extra or if you have to reserve it ahead of time?

Thanks for any and all info!

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
I've never done anything with the cruises, but I did take a look at the Disney Cruise site and found that on the 7 day cruise, the only room that sleeps 7 is the Royal suite at $4100-$5100. Ouch!

Sound like you'd be better off with two rooms.

Upvote 0

lscott933

no there is no charge for the chacater meeting at all. they usually have one time they invite you to a chac breakfast. plus they have chac out during your cruise in the lobby and on the pool decks thru out the day. the cat 1 and 2 are on the upper deck and they are really nice suite.

Upvote 0

ImaginEAR

The suites are booked LONG in advance, so you most likely wont have a chance in getting them. Besides, two rooms is fine. You only use the rooms for sleeping and showering, etc.

There are indeed 2-3 character breakfasts during the cruise. They are all held on sea days. You're only allowed to go to one and the day depends on your dining rotation. If you have the APLAPLA rotation, you have it first. LAPLAPL gets it second, and PLAPLAP gets the breakfast last.

You'll love the cruise, btw. So much fun and so relaxing.

Upvote 0

jhastings74

Original Poster
thanks everyone...and yes, we talked to our travel agent and she said that she contacted DisneyCruiseLines and the suites are all gone from Jan thru June so far, but that they have a waiting list. No big deal, though. Thanks again.

Upvote 0

Magic

Whether or not you can get a suite I would encourage you to go. If you enjoy cruising and LOVE Disney you will have an AWESOME time. I think they've got the best little island in the carribean. Better than Royal Carribean or NCL's private islands by far. As for the character dinning (everything is FREE). Thats the best part about cruises. Have fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom