Catching the last day of Food and Wine

RickP330

Hello All,
I am going to a conference in Orlando and will be able to attend the last day of food and wine this year! I've done this a few times so I know what to expect, but this is a last minute development.

My big question from the last time. I saw a lot of people meandering around with a true pint size beer, but I could find no where I could buy anything other then the sample size. What am I missing? I don't want to go through that again!

Much Thanks
RickP

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Rose & Crown. Also, Publick House at the America pavilion. Keep the cup (and obviously rinse it out) and then just order doubles at the regular kiosks and pour them into the big cup. /hiccup

Upvote 0

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
Hello All,
I am going to a conference in Orlando and will be able to attend the last day of food and wine this year! I've done this a few times so I know what to expect, but this is a last minute development.

My big question from the last time. I saw a lot of people meandering around with a true pint size beer, but I could find no where I could buy anything other then the sample size. What am I missing? I don't want to go through that again!

Much Thanks
RickP

I like your priorities!!!

Upvote 0

RickP330

Original Poster
Rose & Crown. Also, Publick House at the America pavilion. Keep the cup (and obviously rinse it out) and then just order doubles at the regular kiosks and pour them into the big cup. /hiccup
That's brilliant. I knew I could count on you guys LOL!
RP

Upvote 0

keacc

Hello All,

Much Thanks
RickP

How bad are the crowds on the final day?

Upvote 0

RickP330

Original Poster
How bad are the crowds on the final day?
Touring plans has it as a 9 out of 10. it's going to be busy, but the peak is around 5pm and Hope to be long done before then. I'll let you know how it goes.
RP

PS well by 5pm I hope to be in la cava with a black ant margarita!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom