Castle refurb

MikeyM1975

Original Poster
Didn't see this posted anywhere, sorry if I missed it.

Was going to make reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table for our spring trip and noticed this comment on the reservtion tab:

Reservations from Jan 11 - June 30, 2011: Due to a refurbishment of portions of the back side of Cinderella Castle taking place, elements of the restaurant will be refurbished and there will be themed window coverings that will not detract from your experience, but will block the view into Fantasyland.

jmuboy

Good news, the total refurb of Fantasyland buildings continues (now can we get the Peter Pans Flight ride fixed up next?)

Was going to make reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table for our spring trip and noticed this comment on the reservtion tab:

Reservations from Jan 11 - June 30, 2011: Due to a refurbishment of portions of the back side of Cinderella Castle taking place, elements of the restaurant will be refurbished and there will be themed window coverings that will not detract from your experience, but will block the view into Fantasyland.

Haha, so the castle is going to be under refurbishment during 5 of the 7 months of my college program. Sweet.... lol Now if we could only remove that blasted stage.... :drevil:

jjharvpro

I hope all of this is ultimately for the Fantasyland Expansion. I love how Disney does things piece by piece for one big project

Omegadiz

^the stage itself doesnt look to bad...Its those darn tents and little platforms that gotta go! BTW is that stage perminant now? If it isnt they should make a little fountain under it when its not there, then when a new, more interesting show comes along they could make a temperary stage over the fountain.

What exactly does that mean? Repaint? Rebuild? Expand? WHAT???

jjharvpro

I truly think that Fantasyland will become a much stronger land(not that it isn't now), but look at all the construction/refurbs/etc. I can't wait to see!

DisneyParksFan1

I truly think that Fantasyland will become a much stronger land(not that it isn't now), but look at all the construction/refurbs/etc. I can't wait to see!

I agree. The outcome should be great. Although, I still wish they went the village style architecture for FL West instead of tents, but I like how they are enforcing the story-telling and theming through little subtle things like Prince Charming Regal Carrousel, and the little lanterns on Peter Pan, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom