Castle Lights tonight?

tecowdw

Can't believe the Disney holidays are upon us already and my multiple holiday trips are fast approaching.
:xmas:

I watched the video of the first performance and noticed a piece missing from prior years.

When Cinderella asks the Fairy God Mother if she can do it, she states "Now that is a bit of a challenge!" In prior years, she followed it with "And in this weather too!".

It seems they took the weather reference out of the show. I wonder why?

etwtec

Can't believe the Disney holidays are upon us already and my multiple holiday trips are fast approaching.
:xmas:

I watched the video of the first performance and noticed a piece missing from prior years.

When Cinderella asks the Fairy God Mother if she can do it, she states "Now that is a bit of a challenge!" In prior years, she followed it with "And in this weather too!".

It seems they took the weather reference out of the show. I wonder why?

UGH! Cant they leave the shows alone without make cuts! I guess I can understand why they took out the "Weather" part, but still. I liked the original show when the Fairy God Mother said "Can you hear me Cinderella, The Shades Of Night Are Falling, Don't Be A Sleeping Head Now, Can You Hear Me Calling Calling". :(

pketelaar01

So do they do the castle lights every night, or only on the special mickeys christmas party nights? We're going on Dec 5-6, and one night the MK is open later, but doesnt list the castle stuff, and I think the next night is the christmas party.

Can we just buy tix for the christmas party and go when thats open, and not have to buy park tix for the day? trying to keep to the budget!

wdwfan22

So do they do the castle lights every night, or only on the special mickeys christmas party nights? We're going on Dec 5-6, and one night the MK is open later, but doesnt list the castle stuff, and I think the next night is the christmas party.

Can we just buy tix for the christmas party and go when thats open, and not have to buy park tix for the day? trying to keep to the budget!

Castle Dreamlights is presented nightly during regular park hours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom