Cast Portal

ImaginationHost

Original Poster
Hey!

Ok, so I was hired as a cast member by my local disney store, #669. I'm interested in getting access to Cast Portal at http://enterpriseportal.disney.com

The site says that it's for all cast members of the Walt Disney Company but I can't seem to get access to the page where I can register. I emailed Information Systems but haven't heard back. Any thoughts?

PD

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
you need to be on property on a computer connected to the Disney Intranet in order to register. Furthermore, Disney Store CM's generally have access limited to management only.

cm1988

As more and more personnel-related information moves to the portal, all cast members will need access to it.

For example, I've heard (disclaimer: this is heresay) that at some point, everyone will be required to direct-deposit their pay, and the weekly receipts will no longer be mailed out... you'll have to log into the portal to see the deposit amounts.

As the latest personnel systems deploy company-wide, the portal will also be required for many personnel-related functions... e.g. change benefits elections, identify change of address, set up allotments, etc., etc.

I'd suggest you check with management and/or try your I.T. support contact again... at least get some kind of answer. Everyone regardless of pay type or seniority is well-entitled to that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom