Cast Members

Bombsquad

Original Poster
Hi All

I'm looking for any contacts with any Cast Members from either the Orlando or Burbank Parks.

I'm a cast member myself and would like to keep in contact with other cast members.

If you want to contact me, email me on

bombsquad@runbox.com

Thanks

Bomb

Chernabog

Hey I worked at the Magic Kingdom in Orlando during the summer of 2001 and am planning on going back during this next summer. I was wondering, for anyone who currently works in the World, when the blackout dates for castmember entrance to the parks are in October if there are any? Any info would be greatly appreciated.:)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I'm a WDW CM in global entertainment. Currently there are no blockout dates in OCT, however, the halloween party is a hard ticket event that requires a separate admission ticket.

Chernabog

thanks Tiggerman. I got a friend who works Spectro and she was going to get a friend and myself in but I wasn't sure if they had any blackout dates. Thanks alot for your info.:D

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by Chernabog
thanks Tiggerman. I got a friend who works Spectro and she was going to get a friend and myself in but I wasn't sure if they had any blackout dates. Thanks alot for your info.:D

is your friend a performer, or...? I may know her

Chernabog

she's a performer. She's a butterfly! The two of us used to work ELP together before they moved it to DA. Where do you work?

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by Chernabog
she's a performer. She's a butterfly! The two of us used to work ELP together before they moved it to DA. Where do you work?

I'm a performer!! I was in MK parades until saturday, now I'm in the entertainment pool mostly @ studios.

Chernabog

Sweet! How long have you been working there? Did you do any work in the Electric Light Parade? I used to work canopy and King lion all th time. What are you currently doing?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom