Cast Member

Bombsquad

Original Poster
Hi everyone, i'm new to this site after a friend of mine pointed it out.

i've been a cast member for 3 years, working at both the Orlando and the Burbank park, not really on the attractions, i'm a Sound Engineer, but if anyone has any questions or would just like a chat, let me know.

Have Fun

bomb

bombsquad@runbox.com

cindy-rella

I have a question. My son draws very good (much better than my stick people). I'm not sure where he gets his talent from. He likes to draw Disney characters. When we go to WDW, is there any place there he could go to get info & advice to possibly pursue a career as an artist for Disney (years down the road)?

edmundus

tenna heads

Do you know where I can get some of those tenna heads for my car antenna? We were given one last year at wdw and I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere.

Thanks

edmundus

tenna heads

Thanks for the tip. I guess I shouldn't hold my breath. If they don't have them at the store, I'll check at wdw in Feb.

Thanks

Bombsquad

Original Poster
Cindy-rella's Question

HI Cindy-rella

It's nice to see the younger generation taking an interest in the animation side, the best piece of advice i can give would be that when u go to WDW, pop into a small store at the Disney Marketplace that sells all types of Animation Cells and books and ask in there?

Bomb

ps. hope this helps

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom