Cast member questions

Tldinwi

Original Poster
My husband is a new cast member. We have main gate passes with 3 guest passes and family holiday celebration tickets. Can they all be used together to get more people in

Tldinwi

Original Poster
Another quick question... If I (spouse) go alone does it count as one of the 16 visits if I don't use guest passes just my main gate pass

AVGuy

Another quick question... If I (spouse) go alone does it count as one of the 16 visits if I don't use guest passes just my main gate pass
Yes, it does count. I know many spouses who purchase a seasonal Annual Pass so that they can more freely enjoy the parks without worrying about the quota, saving those 16 for when friends/family are in town.

AVGuy

On 16 days, you may bring up to three guests into the park. Whether is just the spouse/partner pass or spouse/partner plus three, it’s one day.

Blattner96

On 16 days, you may bring up to three guests into the park. Whether is just the spouse/partner pass or spouse/partner plus three, it’s one day.
So, if I use only 2 of my 3 guest passes, it counts as if all of them are used that day? Meaning, it's 16 different days per year, not per individual pass? I was just hired as a CM on Monday(sooooo excited!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom