Cast Member Preview of La Hacienda de San Angel

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Is this restaurant the reason why Le Celliar is moving upscale?

Le Cellier is moving up because it is always full and can potentially bring in more money as a signature. Via Napoli and Hacienda are adding around another 500 seats, so will certainly help with capacity.

JustInTime

I can't wait until this finally opens so we can get shots of the inside! The outside just looks so nice. I can't imagine what inside will look like.

MythBuster

The Grand Salon and Formal Dining rooms have great water views. There isn't a bad seat there. A lot of tables near the windows and booths in the back but every seat has a great view. There is different architecture and lighting fixtures in each room. Only in the Pantry dining,you don't get a good view of ROE, you still get a view but of Norway and the Promenade.

I haven't tasted the food because only management and salaried people get coupons to sample the food.

hrcollectibles

Original Poster
Sorry my computer froze up.. The service was great.... We were offered a sampling of flank steak and a shrimp taco... The steak was pretty good however the shrimp did leave a lot to be desired... The view is amazing.. However they will not be pumping in the Illuminations Music..

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Sorry my computer froze up.. The service was great.... We were offered a sampling of flank steak and a shrimp taco... The steak was pretty good however the shrimp did leave a lot to be desired... The view is amazing.. However they will not be pumping in the Illuminations Music..
That is a tad dumb. Did they give any reasons as to why they wouldn't?

BRER STITCH

Is it actually going to open tomorrow as originally planned??? :confused:

If so, I'll try to add a Dinner Service to our meal plan at Hacienda.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom