Cast Member Drinking Water From Decorative Fountains?

MaryJaneP

Did it have a sulphur aftertaste? All of our experiences at WDW have been with each of the rooms at the resorts having a heavy sulphur smell and aftertaste.

Lilofan

Did it have a sulphur aftertaste? All of our experiences at WDW have been with each of the rooms at the resorts having a heavy sulphur smell and aftertaste.
Yes it does but on the opposite end " it is all in the water " phrase regarding NYC /NJ water. That is what the NYC /NJ bread, pizza and bagels taste the best!

Goofyernmost

I assume they fired him because he caused water bottle sales to drop? Quite a lifehack.
Even though you are jesting, I think, the chances are that thought did enter their heads but not as a primary reason. If people did start doing that and someone did get sick you can bet that those huge Disney pockets would be reached into. Besides, as a human, it is something that is just stupid to do, even as a joke. Privately, for grins and giggles, maybe, but spread on the internet, double stupid.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member

Pepper's Ghost

Yea, and? Where do you think your drinking water comes from? Sewage water doesn't just move to a holding area for all sewage water. It goes to a place we call the rest of the earth, lakes, rivers, oceans and underground aquifers. It is pumped out of the ground, lake, rivers, etc. chlorinated and you make your coffee, tea and cook your meals with it. Just about all of our drinking water was sewage just a few days ago. There is no new water. The filtering takes out the solids, chlorination kills the germs that we cannot see.
Oh man. I mean, I knew this already, but did you really have to state this publicly and so matter-of-factly? 🤣 I think most of us prefer our ignorant bliss living in our bubbles and not questioning or ever really thinking about these facts. I do think about this and when I do, I gag. That's why I believe soda is so much safer to drink regularly than water. 🤪🤣
Did you see the part where he got 7 job offers as a social media manager?
Now this to me is the most aggravating part of this whole episode. Another person finds a new way to be an idiot, and then is rewarded with some level of fame, and now job offers that are completely unjustified, and for which he's almost assured to be unqualified. Imagine being the guy/gal working so hard in that department who applied for that promotion and didn't get it, but now you're reporting to a moron who got the job because he's an idiot. So aggravating when stupidity is rewarded like this.

DoleWhipDrea

That child is going to be banned from every theme park by the end of the month at the rate he's going. It's seeing things like this that make me refuse to join TikTok. People are so desperate to go viral...

The various drinks he had from fountains were pretty bad, but I wonder if Disney was more upset about him walking through the Wedding Pavilion while it was technically closed to visitors (but the front door was left unlocked) and of course making a video of it. How much of a fool do you have to be? It's astounding seeing him so surprised and upset that he's been given a lifetime ban.

cookiee_munster

Jeez, social media these days is utter garbage, filled with garbage people who try anything to get "internet famous" it's a shame he's received a lifetime ban because he genuinely seems like a guy that is a Disney Parks fan. Unfortunately, the video's he's posted, especially the water fountain ones only pose as some kind of dare for someone to try and one-up his video and end up making themselves really ill. I can just see it now. All fountains and water features in every Disney property covered in big ugly "not drinking water" signs, so the park don't receive some kind of stupid lawsuit from one of these tiktokers. Stupid people.

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
I would consider him pretty stupid for what he is doing, but the really sad thing is all the people who are watching and following him on TikTok and that he is famous for stupid stuff like this just makes me shake my head. This is why I and I am only turning 25 later this month think that Social Media is just plain ridiculous.

Goofyernmost

Oh man. I mean, I knew this already, but did you really have to state this publicly and so matter-of-factly? 🤣 I think most of us prefer our ignorant bliss living in our bubbles and not questioning or ever really thinking about these facts. I do think about this and when I do, I gag. That's why I believe soda is so much safer to drink regularly than water. 🤪🤣
I agree, seeing that soda is primarily composed of solar dust, that nasty old water can't get to you. ;)

That thought also follows with swimming pools. We think nothing of that water entering our eyes, ears, nose and mouth. It's chlorinated water and the chances are the the kids and some adult have peed in it just moments ago. But, the amazing thing is we don't get sick from it. However, as a society we get all bent out of shape over some minor little exposure to some semi-imaginary thing. Question! How can people with a germ fetish procreate? That's just a wild collection of germ sharing. I wonder if that is why the birthrates are down and the divorce rates are up.

Last edited:

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
Hey guys if you like my videos don't forget to hit the like and subscribe buttons to see more of me getting kicked out of theme parks.
problem child satan GIF

Hope his tongue falls off and has planned for whats next in his career after this -show highlight.

Pepper's Ghost

I agree, seeing that soda is primarily composed of solar dust, that nasty old water can't get to you. ;)

That thought also follows with swimming pools. We think nothing of that water entering our eyes, ears, nose and mouth. It's chlorinated water and the chances are the the kids and some adult have peed in it just moments ago. But, the amazing thing is we don't get sick from it. However, as a society we get all bent out of shape over some minor little exposure to some semi-imaginary thing. Question! How can people with a germ fetish procreate? That's just a wild collection of germ sharing.
All so true. You don't think of any of that stuff as a kid growing up and going to the public pool, but now just thinking about it makes me cringe. It's not like hotel pools, public pools, or Disney parks ever circulate fresh water in or at least not often. I'm not an expert on public pool water circulation, but I'm guessing you're also swimming in pee from kids who were there last week, the week before, and the week before that. So gross if you think about it. 🤢 The pool might be filled with more pee than water. 🤣🤢

MickeyLuv'r

All so true. You don't think of any of that stuff as a kid growing up and going to the public pool, but now just thinking about it makes me cringe. It's not like hotel pools, public pools, or Disney parks ever circulate fresh water in or at least not often. I'm not an expert on public pool water circulation, but I'm guessing you're also swimming in pee from kids who were there last week, the week before, and the week before that. So gross if you think about it. 🤢 The pool might be filled with more pee than water. 🤣🤢
Well...people also swim in natural bodies of water, like ponds, lakes, seas, and oceans. We also eat produce, rice, corn, chocolate, and other natural products. We are a part of, and completely dependent on the entire ecosystem that surrounds us. To anyone that has never taken biology, I highly recommend it as a very useful subject to study!

Every corn field is home to a wide range of creatures: ants, mice, birds, moths, fungi, bacteria.

Betta, are commonly sold as house pets. Wild bettas fish live in shallow bodies of water: rice paddies. There are over 1,000 species of killifish. Many killifish are adapted to living in seasonal ponds. They live one season, and their eggs dry before they hatch. Again, think rice paddies.

On top of that, our skin is -more or less- an ecosystem of tiny critters. On top of that, our gut is a little ecosystem called a microbiome.

We NEED our gut bacteria! We would not be alive if not for our gut bacteria. So um, well...

Every day all day we are surrounded by and dependent on atoms that have been previously processed by other critters.

The Circle of Life!

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
Not sure if you are swimming in pool water that has weeks and weeks of peed in water, but certainly you and I have been in pools in and out of WDW that have been peed in. Hell, you have probably even swam in a pool that have had a baby or two go number two in their swim diaper while in the pool. The weird thing is a pool will never be shut down for pee in the pool because it goes undetected, but I have been to resorts(not WDW) that have shut the pool down when a poo poo was noticed in the pool. The pool was actually closed the entire time I was there as they drained and cleaned the pool. I was quite shocked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom