Cast member arrested for stealing $100K in fake refunds

EricsBiscuit

Amazing that people condone and even celebrate stealing when it’s from a large company like Disney. You know who she was stealing from? The shareholders. People like me who invest our hard earned money in companies like Disney. Theft is theft and I hope she gets punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Goofyernmost

Who is condoning and celebrating this?
I think they were referring to my post, but, what I said wasn't approval, it was just a comparison to understand that I am surprised that they ever noticed it at all. Someone must have spoken up about it.

Giss Neric

Is there anyway to bypass that notice blocking me cause I have reached my free article limit. I can't read it now.

GymLeaderPhil

She's not the first and certainly won't be the last. Took two years to catch her?😒
Reminds me of the Disney Cruise Line merchandise crew member who embezzled money for two years. Also took them awhile to catch it. Seems like they need to have better auditing and internal controls.

Lilofan

Reminds me of the Disney Cruise Line merchandise crew member who embezzled money for two years. Also took them awhile to catch it. Seems like they need to have better auditing and internal controls.
I would not be surprised if higher ups bosses were not reassigned or forced to resign. Auditing controls should have caught the crime much earlier. It's also a crime for waiters who make hundreds of dollars in tips per night and do not declare all of it as income on their tax form but that's another drama that is used and abused daily.

Top Bottom