Cashless Disney and the Mark of the Magic Band

Lensman

New York is slowly going cashless (slowly, I’m looking at you, MTA) - and if it moves the line quicker, I’m all for it.
Do you think I'll ever be able to buy my Chicken over Rice cashlessly?

It's part of the reason I cheered when my Chase branch installed the ATMs that let you get 5 dollar bills.

Last edited:

ohioguy

No, that would NEVER happen only for the reason that many non-US guests don't have the same access to MB's that we do...they usually don't ship internationally (as other people have stated), any US business is REQUIRED to accept payments whether cash/card, and IMHO, I would NOT patronize a business that doesn't accept good 'ol greenbacks in the country. I'm really not concerned with the big brother aspect, in 2018, EVERYONE is being watched and tracked, it's just the principle of the matter.

No business in the United States is required to take any form of payment. While state laws may exist requiring the acceptance of cash or card, many new businesses are springing up that are cashless and require a form of credit or debit payment.

Astro_Digital

Yes I remember talking to an owner of a restaurant and basically they said they could not go cash only because they would lose business. Digital is the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom