Cars Friends Are Coming To MGM

i<3disney4ever

Original Poster
From The Walt Disney World Website:

Starting April 28, you can have the edge on knowing the hottest new characters on Earth when you meet Lightning McQueen, the hotshot rookie racer, and Mater, the trusty tow truck from the town of Radiator Springs, in person — long before the highly-anticipated animated feature premieres in theaters on June 9. Both characters will appear in person throughout the day for “auto”-graphs and photos, and as “Grand Carshals” of Disney’s Stars and Motor Cars Parade every day.

Also on the Disney Website there is a new section in the My Disney Vacation section of where you have a "Backstage Pass" as there calling it and it gives you sort of a heads uUp of what's to come to the parks.

If this information has been posted all ready then sorry still learning the ropes here :)

Mecha Figment

just fyi .. these are not people in costuem. they are actual cars. actualy they are cars and puppets. i know several people training in them right now. They are very very cool.

mkepcotmgmak

cameraguy said:
Well I don't think it's gonna work all that well. Becuse people won't care enough to top if they don't know who they are.

chicken little made appearances before the film...

the incredibles...

and even home on the range had it's own pre-parade at mk, before the film came out.

i'm sure there are more that i don't know about, but it's a great way to help promote the upcoming videos. kids will know (in general) who they are, from the previews... :) :wave:

cameraguy

mkepcotmgmak said:
and even home on the range had it's own pre-parade at mk, before the film came out.

Okay, The Incredibles and Chicken littler were two good examples. But Home On the Range? A lot of good it did for them. Maybe it only works for CGI film:lookaroun

mkepcotmgmak

cameraguy said:
Okay, The Incredibles and Chicken littler were two good examples. But Home On the Range? A lot of good it did for them. Maybe it only works for CGI film:lookaroun

that, my friend, is where you are completely mistaken! maybe it didn't help the film out, but had you seen the pre-parade, you would've rushed to the nearest shop to find the Home on the Range Soundtrack, to hear K.D. Lang sing the main theme, again! :lookaroun

*sings* - "I know a place.... purdy as pie, out where the river bend meets up with the end of hte sky...." *sigh* i love that song... haha!

mkepcotmgmak

also,
nobody knows who Roman Holiday (R.I.P.), Gretta Garbage, Rosie, The Great H.P., Boss Goobleman, Chloe Kennard (and more) are, but they gather around to see them perform at the studios daily...

i would stop to see a talking car, that is, if it talks. if it doesn't talk, then it's out of gas:lookaroun (speaking of which, 50's primetime will give you plenty!)

Man just dont go kicking these characters they might get mad and run you over...Hey Lightning McQueen "thump"...stupid kid "RUM" that car just ran over my kid... I can see the law suits now...$_$

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom