Cars 3 and The Incredibles 2 Announced

Thrill

Money: Cars 3 is a bomb, and Incredibles 2 is atrocious if Brad Bird isn't attached to it*.

I'll see you in 5 years.

* = His name probably would have been thrown down if he were attached. However, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt on this detail for the time being.

acishere

If Brad Bird is involved I will be very excited for The Incredibles 2. This is probably one of their few films that deserve the Toy Story treatment and cover this family as they grow up while dealing with supervillain threats at the same time.

Cars 3 isn't surprising news and I look forward to not watching this one.

neoshinok

My only concern; are the kids in Incredibles 2 going to be 10 years older? Or will they stay forever young like the Simpsons? Either way it will be strange to adapt to. Let us hope this leads to a ride.

NMBC1993

First off, Cars 3...ugh...I know I know....it makes money. But more importantly YES YES!!!! INCREDIBLES 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My only worry at this point is I know the reason they haven't made a sequel yet is because Brad Bird felt he didn't have a compelling enough story to warrant a sequel. I just hope Brad was "forced" into coming up with a story for profits sake. That would be horrible.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
So I see we get the worst and best Pixar sequel announcements on the same day.

My son LOVES Cars he would watch it 24/7 if we allowed it. He only made it half way through Cars 2 and has never asked to see it again. My daughter actually said "Why is this movie so boring?" also has never asked to see it again.

We really enjoy the Incredibles and hope it get a worthy sequel. I would love to see more of JackJack in action.

LostPrincessKarleigh

Money: Cars 3 is a bomb, and Incredibles 2 is atrocious if Brad Bird isn't attached to it*.

I'll see you in 5 years.

* = His name probably would have been thrown down if he were attached. However, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt on this detail for the time being.
I think he made an announcement on twitter about incredibles 2

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom