Carnotaurus "stand in" on DINOSAUR

ttalovebug

Original Poster
I don't know if this has been previously mentioned, but there is currently a very funny "stand-in" for the third carnotaurus on DINOSAUR. I can't tell you how suprised I was when I saw it! The picture has been re-ajusted to be taken from the left, and just above the flash mechanism is what looks like a tiny, lit-up rubber Carno head. I mean, it was kind of laughable. I asked a CM about it, and she said the large Carno was down. Does anyone know how long this has been in place? Is this something they have done in the past when the Carno needs work?

the-reason14

It's funny because when I saw it, It kinda took me by surprise because I wasn't expecting it. I had a whole car to myself too and the pic was kinda funny. But yea it is pretty lame.

Exprcoofto

Very interesting pics. Any particular reason the ride had to be evacuated?

I'm not sure if this was the case in Feb, but the last week in April there was an issue with one of the vehicles. I believe it was getting too close to another time rover then had some sensor issue. When the ride stopped, the vehicle started to travel backwards. It caused evacs several days in a row.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom