Caribbean Beach price jump for Summer of 2019

BoarderPhreak

Which is why staying there is the best deal on property when you consider the fact that it's a deluxe hotel with a great location. And some people might gripe about the resort/parking fees, but even with those it's ALWAYS cheaper than Yacht, Beach and Boardwalk and occasionally cheaper than the moderates when you add the fees up.
Yeah, big time. Moderate level pricing with Deluxe accommodations... It doesn't always work out (mainly because they're booked solid) but we try, every time. We're definitely fans and looking forward to our second stay. The Boardwalk, Epcot and DHS are right there. Boat rides. A variety of eateries and lounges. Nice grounds and pools...

ljransom

I'm quite fortunate that in the UK we get a lot of discounts that Amercans don't get offered, so i hope these price increases won't affect us too much over here. I've recently booked a 2 week holiday to POP for £1000 each including flights. The flights on their own were about £600 so in theory it's costing us roughly £28 a night for the hotel.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
FYI: The projections for SWL:GE:B are: Disneyland in the spring/summer of 2019 and DHS in the fall/early winter of 2019.

So, yeah, saying that SWL for DHS will be open in the summer of 2019 is not likely... given everything we currently know.

Delgado

I'll give you a hint. Use third-parties such as Trivago, Booking and the travel sites (Kayak, Expedia, Travelocity, etc.) and for the brits especially (though it works in the U.S. too) - TravelUp. The key is to shop around.
I used Priceline and booking on this trip in a couple weeks but found it cheaper on Disney’s site. I still don’t feel like I got a great deal. I really wanted swan, but ended up at Caribbean because it was so much cheaper.

BoarderPhreak

I used Priceline and booking on this trip in a couple weeks but found it cheaper on Disney’s site. I still don’t feel like I got a great deal. I really wanted swan, but ended up at Caribbean because it was so much cheaper.
Yup, Priceline is another good one. One way or another, you'll almost always get a cheaper rate than direct. There used to be a WDWMAGIC discount link, but that no longer works; it was nice while it lasted. The problem with the Swan and Dolphin, as big as they are, is that they fill up FAST. They also have weird blackouts, especially when there are events. It's a pain, but if you want to stay there - start looking as early as possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom