Caribbean Beach Pirate Room Request?

mm52200

Original Poster
Hello!
We will be staying in a standard Pirate room at CBR this upcoming weekend. I believe that all of the Pirate rooms are in Trinidad South but is there a specific building we should try to request to be close to transportation or closer to food court/pool/etc. Thank you so much!

TheMouseFan

Hello!
We will be staying in a standard Pirate room at CBR this upcoming weekend. I believe that all of the Pirate rooms are in Trinidad South but is there a specific building we should try to request to be close to transportation or closer to food court/pool/etc. Thank you so much!
Building 34 and 35 are closest to Old Port Royale (food court and main pool) and building 36 and 37 are closest to the bus stop. We stayed in building 34, and didn't have any issues with the time involved getting to food/pool or the bus. Have a great trip!!

MickeyMomV

As you stated, everything is over in Trinidad South. If you are in the inside buildings you are closer to the pool, the outside buildings are closer to the bus stop. At most you are looking at a 30-60 second difference in the walk, I'm not sure it is worth requesting a specific building unless you are upgrading to a pool view from a parking view.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom