Caribbean Beach Bus or Uber?

MrsPrice96

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hello,

We are staying art Caribbean Beach for the first time in 2 weeks. Do the busses run in time to get you to the parks at least an hour before they open? I have read the parks are opening a little bit before posted times but not sure if the resort transportation will get me there early enough or should I get and Uber? Any help appreciated. :). Also- any tips or info to know about the resort? Thanks

nickys

Premium Member
Hello,

We are staying art Caribbean Beach for the first time in 2 weeks. Do the busses run in time to get you to the parks at least an hour before they open? I have read the parks are opening a little bit before posted times but not sure if the resort transportation will get me there early enough or should I get and Uber? Any help appreciated. :). Also- any tips or info to know about the resort? Thanks
The parking lots at the parks are opening around 45 minutes before the published park opening time, at which point people are let into the park. There is no rope drop any more to avoid crowding.

Reports are the buses are not necessarily running early enough to get to the parks right at the time the parking lots are opening. Also be aware that there are no buses from CBR to Epcot or DHS, you will either need to use the Skyliner or Uber / Lyft.

NelleBelle

The parking lots at the parks are opening around 45 minutes before the published park opening time, at which point people are let into the park. There is no rope drop any more to avoid crowding.

Reports are the buses are not necessarily running early enough to get to the parks right at the time the parking lots are opening. Also be aware that there are no buses from CBR to Epcot or DHS, you will either need to use the Skyliner or Uber / Lyft.
I'm going to assume this is the case for any of the Epcot-area resorts as well since they have the walk-way, skyliner, and friendship boats (when they resume operating again)?

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
Would love to hear an update on this. I'm headed down for a stay at CBR 11/22-25. Planning on doing two MK and two MGM days, with "rope drop" on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Never stayed at CBR and have not been since the Skyliner opened.

It sounds like the best way to get to the parks when they open is to be there about an hour beforehand. I don't really want to spend 60-90 minutes with my 5 year old waiting for the Skyliner or a bus to ensure that happens, so would calling an Uber an hour before official park opening be the best option? Then rely on Disney transportation on the way back when the parks close?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom