Caribbean beach and Saratoga springs

patch553

Original Poster
Hi I have started couch to 5k I’m on week 7😊 in nov we will be staying at Caribbean and Saratoga I want to keep up with my running on holiday as in the USA for 3 weeks. Have theses resorts got running tracks/ trails or do you just run round the resorts where ever you fancy ?? Thankyou

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Hi I have started couch to 5k I’m on week 7😊 in nov we will be staying at Caribbean and Saratoga I want to keep up with my running on holiday as in the USA for 3 weeks. Have theses resorts got running tracks/ trails or do you just run round the resorts where ever you fancy ?? Thankyou

Most DVC resorts have fitness centers - guests staying at Bay Lake would use the one at the Contemporary. Don't think the Poly has one. Saratoga Springs has the largest fitness center on property, with treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, free weights and various machines. And if I remember, a marked running trail. You could also run on the walkway along the river to Disney Springs - it's wide enough.

Can't speak to CBR. Not sure what impact the construction of the new DVC resort will have on attempts to run around the resort.

dreamfinder

At both CBR and SSR there should be plenty of sidewalks/roads within the resort you can run on. Just don't leave the resort "proper" and you should be fine.

patch553

Original Poster
Most DVC resorts have fitness centers - guests staying at Bay Lake would use the one at the Contemporary. Don't think the Poly has one. Saratoga Springs has the largest fitness center on property, with treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, free weights and various machines. And if I remember, a marked running trail. You could also run on the walkway along the river to Disney Springs - it's wide enough.

Can't speak to CBR. Not sure what impact the construction of the new DVC resort will have on attempts to run around the resort.
Thankyou so much I had not thought about the Walk way to Disney springs but that may be my option once I get there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom