Caribbean Beach $75/night Gift Card Questions

vicbomb5

Hey guys,
So Disney put out that Caribbean Beach guests that book prior to 3/20 for stays between 5/1/17 and 6/30/18 will get a $75 gift card per night. Thinking about holding my room for next February, was not sure if you guys had any other details you could help me with.

A) Once packages come out can I add Dining / Park tickets to the package?

B) If a promotion comes out, e.g. Play/Stay/Dine and I move to that promotion, do I lose out on the $75 gift card even if I stay at Carrib Beach?

Any details you guys can provide short of me calling Disney to ask is appreciated!

-Vic

Minnie Mum

A. I would say no. Right now you can only make a Room Only booking for Feb. In order to make a package you would have to cancel your existing reservation and make a new deposit ( they use different reservation systems). The gift card offer will have expired by the time you can book packages for next year.

B. You can't combine offers in most cases.

Upvote 0

stillgoofy

I combined a Bounceback (25%) with the $75 gift card for CBR in September, no problem. Originally had it for PORS, but changed it over a couple days ago to CBR and still kept the bounceback discount. Already got my email from Disney about the $75 gift card. So in this case, combining was allowed.

Upvote 0

minniemickeyfan

Hi, not sure about it when moving from a room to a package, but I did book the free dining bounceback for this July, and I did move to CBR and got the email a day later for the $75 gift card offer.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom