Career with WDW?

disneydarling09

Original Poster
Thinking of going back to school to finish my degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management. What are my chances/options for working at the WDW Resort with this degree? My ideal career would be working a consierge/hotel management position. Thanks for any help!

maryszhi

i would start with the disney college program. when you are on it , apply for an internship. After that switch over to fulltime. That is what I think is your best bet :)

afar28

i would start with the disney college program. when you are on it , apply for an internship. After that switch over to fulltime. That is what I think is your best bet :)
This probably is the best option you got. Disney college program increases your chances of getting a job with them

DisneySaint

Probably not. I would focus on the school thing first then direct my attention to Disney once you're wrapping that up. If you're asking whether that degree would help boost chances; unlikely. A degree is a degree is a degree at Disney. From my experience, promotions/job offers were given based on the person, not their educational background.

stlbobby

I have no personal experience, but I have read many times that if you don't do the college program your best bet is an entry level job, even if it is not on the resort side. You'll be in the loop, have personal recommendations, and have Disney on your resume.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Might be a good idea to also focus on some community work as well (donate time, etc.) to some of the same organizations that Disney supports in the area. Would look good on a resume. Would probably also help to have some experience with a second language.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom