Card/Room Key exchange?

robynchic

Original Poster
BF and I will be going to WDW (for me, a 4-5 day vacation from work!) July 7-11. For 3 nights, we'll be staying at Boardwalk, and for 1, we'll be at the Polynesian. Can we ask them to put our room key for the Poly on the same card we used for the Boardwalk?

tigsmom

If I'm not mistaken each resort has its own code, so you will have to be issued a new one once you change over. You can of course keep your old cards (makes a great keepsake), but don't get them mixed up. They have been known to check roomkeys to make sure you belong at the pools (though we've only had this done during very busy times), if your key has the wrong code you can be asked to leave.

robynchic

Original Poster
I'm a Sharpie freak, so I plan on using them. I have complimentary tickets for being a campus rep, so I'm going to color each day a different color for BF. Why not do that with the room keys, too?

tigsmom

robynchic said:
I'm a Sharpie freak, so I plan on using them. I have complimentary tickets for being a campus rep, so I'm going to color each day a different color for BF. Why not do that with the room keys, too?

Sharpie marker rubs off of the plastic room keys. Don't ask how I know this. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom