Captain Jack meet and greet test in Adventureland

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just posted some news for any Captain Jack fans out there who are at WDW over the next week. :)

http://www.wdwmagic.com/magic.htm

There will be an upcoming test of Captain Jack doing meet and greets (like at the Pirate and Princess Party) in the Adventureland Veranda. It will take place on Sunday through Thursday of next week, and then Sunday to Wednesday and Saturday of the week afterwards. He will be there from approximately 10am to 6pm daily and will sign autographs and take pictures. Captain Jack will not be there during the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, just during the daytime as a VERY LIMITED TEST. Remember that as always with tests, there are no guarantees of appearances.

CaptainMichael

The other day he was doing Meet and Greets in Liberty Square which I found extremely odd. I also had the pleasure of seeing the Pirate Tutorial which is a must see IMO.

MickeyFan77

OMG I hope we can catch him. We arrive Tues and plan to go to MK first thing and also the next day as we have CRT ADR's at 9:40. My 8 yr old ds would LOVE to meet him and my 4 yr old DD wants to kiss him LMAO!!

Figment82

The other day he was doing Meet and Greets in Liberty Square which I found extremely odd. I also had the pleasure of seeing the Pirate Tutorial which is a must see IMO.

He probably wanted to see how the HM refurb was coming along!

So... any bets on how long the line will get? It can reach 1.5 hours during the P&P parties, and that's when the park isn't as crowded. I had the pleasure of meeting Jack at one of the parties and it was the highlight of the night. I've never seen a character interact so much with each guest - no wonder the line gets so long!

MickeyFan77

So... any bets on how long the line will get? It can reach 1.5 hours during the P&P parties, and that's when the park isn't as crowded.quote]

Thanks for the warning. I have a feeling one of us will be waiting in line while the other keeps the kids busy!!! But I am sure it will be well worth it.

1disneydood

And so begins the groping, grabbing, and fondeling by the obligitory crazies.

Trust me, I know. Walk a mile in my breeches... :hammer:

wherewhy

And so begins the groping, grabbing, and fondeling by the obligitory crazies.

Trust me, I know. Walk a mile in my breeches... :hammer:

Tell me about it, when we were down for the P&P party there were two girls that continually (over and over and over again) went through the line with makeup bags in tow. they would go back and forth through the tutorial and the meet and greet. According to the CM's that was all they did for 4 hours...:ROFLOL:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Just posted some news for any Captain Jack fans out there who are at WDW over the next week. :)

http://www.wdwmagic.com/magic.htm

There will be an upcoming test of Captain Jack doing meet and greets (like at the Pirate and Princess Party) in the Adventureland Veranda. It will take place on Sunday through Thursday of next week, and then Sunday to Wednesday and Saturday of the week afterwards. He will be there from approximately 10am to 6pm daily and will sign autographs and take pictures. Captain Jack will not be there during the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, just during the daytime as a VERY LIMITED TEST. Remember that as always with tests, there are no guarantees of appearances.

:sohappy::sohappy: I'll be there next week AND the week after :sohappy::sohappy:

CSUFSteve

Tell me about it, when we were down for the P&P party there were two girls that continually (over and over and over again) went through the line with makeup bags in tow. they would go back and forth through the tutorial and the meet and greet. According to the CM's that was all they did for 4 hours...:ROFLOL:

Really?!?! Yikes!! At Disneyland, Jack is a little more out of the way now since PL@TSI opened. He's at the far end of the island doing meet and greets there. Helps take the traffic off New Orleans Square!

rileyspaw

We met CAPT. JACK(my 7 year old granddaughter has a big crush on him) at the P&P party back in AUG. in the same area. We only had about a 15 minute wait and the meeting was well worth it. The entire family enjoyed the experience!

Fantasyland-er

It's interesting at the begining of the Cap' Jack Pirate tutorial (or however you spell it) There were some actors who looked NOTHING like him... but now I think disney has done a pretty good job choosing good actors for the roll... Although nothing compares to Johnny himself.

spirit971

Captain Jack

I saw Captain Jack do a great show in adventure land right by POC. It was a great Show!!! Sword fighting with the kids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom