Captain Hook and Mr Smee meet and greet coming to the Magic Kingdom for a limited time

brb1006

Remember when Hook and Smee used to be common meetable characters to meet and find along with Pinocchio instead of being limited to special events? Same with Thumper who was also common during the final years of Camp Minnie Mickey at AK instead of popping up randomly.

Last edited:

ElBendro

Remember when Hook and Smee used to be common meetable characters along with Pinocchio?

Parker_Fennelly_.png

brb1006

Yep, they used to be meetable every day. Lots of characters have been cut over the years.
I still remember vividly meeting Geppetto around the flag pole back in 2004 after the Share A Dream Come True Parade was done for the day. I meet Pinocchio first and I remember seeing a whole group of characters heading near the parade exit to prepare for the parade back then.

Captain Barbossa

The last time I met Hook and Smee at Toruga Tavern, was very memorable. We were in line, maybe two families ahead of us, and a little boy (bout 7 I'd say) went up to hook with his sword in hand and challenged Hook to a fight. Now sometimes Hook would have a sword and sometimes he wouldn't. Well this particular time he did. So, Hook gladly accepted the challenge and the two began to go at each other. It was all good fun until Hook let his guard down and the boy smacked him right in his.... um well... cannonballs. That was the only time I've seen a CM break character. Hook dropped to the ground and grabbed his crotch. Sure did feel bad for the guy. So, I don't think we'll be seeing any sword fights during their upcoming appearances.

THE Monorail Lime

The last time I met Hook and Smee at Toruga Tavern, was very memorable. We were in line, maybe two families ahead of us, and a little boy (bout 7 I'd say) went up to hook with his sword in hand and challenged Hook to a fight. Now sometimes Hook would have a sword and sometimes he wouldn't. Well this particular time he did. So, Hook gladly accepted the challenge and the two began to go at each other. It was all good fun until Hook let his guard down and the boy smacked him right in his.... um well... cannonballs. That was the only time I've seen a CM break character. Hook dropped to the ground and grabbed his crotch. Sure did feel bad for the guy. So, I don't think we'll be seeing any sword fights during their upcoming appearances.
Minnie's not all ways female..........

brb1006

At least it happens at Disneyland Paris and Disneyland occasionally.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom