Captain EO to return to Disneyland, EPCOT maybe?

The Conundrum

TDA execs are not perfect. Resort President Ed Grier is rarely seen in the park.

TDA is/was the worst the only things keeping them in line is John Lasseter & the imagineers in the park daily and the recession (fear of job loss) and Matt Ouimet's efforts to clean up their act.

HMF

TDA is/was the worst the only things keeping them in line is John Lasseter & the imagineers in the park daily and the recession (fear of job loss) and Matt Ouimet's efforts to clean up their act.
I remember a few months ago there was a story about an Adventureland manager at DL who got transfered to Magic Kingdom's Adventureland and said that the condition Jungle Cruise was in was embarassing.

EPCOT Explorer

I remember a few months ago there was a story about an Adventureland manager at DL who got transfered to Magic Kingdom's Adventureland and said that the condition Jungle Cruise was in was embarassing.
Heard that, too. :wave:
That is only because they have people keeping them in line. Otherwise they are just as shady and corrupt as the rest.

Well, whatever they have, and that's working, I want. It's keeping DL VERY fresh, and VERY MUCH on the right path. That Resort is the shining example of what I think Walt wanted. (sorta..I wonder if he dreamed up Park number 2, but I am going for quality here)

What we have, IMHO, is NOT working.

HMF

Well, whatever they have, and that's working, I want. It's keeping DL VERY fresh, and VERY MUCH on the right path. That Resort is the shining example of what I think Walt wanted. (sorta..I wonder if he dreamed up Park number 2, but I am going for quality here)

Well that's because we don't have Lasseter (or Tony Baxter) supervising all the time. Heck' we have one Imagineer as Creative Lead for three-fourths of WDW. DL has one for each park.

EPCOT Explorer

Well that's because we don't have Lasseter (or Tony Baxter) supervising all the time. Heck' we have one Imagineer as Creative Lead for three-fourths of WDW. DL has one for each park.

Well, we need it!

I'll do it...for free...:lookaroun:lol:....and a room for a apartment in the Poly...:lookaroun

Yes but TDA is just as corrupt as TDO if you look outside the box.

EPCOT Explorer

Yes but TDA is just as corrupt as TDO if you look outside the box.

This is going to sound horrible, and pigheaded, but HONESTLY...I don't care.:lol::lookaroun I KNOW they are corrupt. Most high business is.

All I honestly care about, and want to see, is results. Right now, TDA is getting them. I want TDO to get them, too. I want WDW to be BETTER.

Do the ends justify the means?...Let's get Machiavellian...:cool:

SirGoofy

I wonder who you heard that from...

;):lol:

WDW is getting much better in that department. Give it some time.:wave:

EPCOT Explorer

Why is EPCOT Explorers post credited tom me?:lookaroun
Yeah, that's odd...Maybe SirGoof changed it?:lol:
:lol:

It's okay. I was just reading and thought, "Hey! That was me!"

While I think it's a terrible excuse for building new attractions, I think it works for refurbs: They've got 4 parks to fix things. Gotta give it some time.
VERY true. It's too little, too late, in my eyes, though. It looks like they are scrambling to fix things...MSUSA especially. I'm THRILLED to see all the TLC in the parks, now (Remember my TR!?:lol:) but there is SO much to be done.

A lot is in motion though.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom