Captain EO final show on 12/6 - Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival to be the replacement

Jon81uk

You're actually excited about this attraction...? You can see it before 2016 by going on youtube, looking up the videos then sitting in front of a fan while watching them.

Except I'm not sure there are legal full versions of these films on YouTube? Also, seeing something in 3D on a proper movie screen is very different to watching on a laptop screen.

I don't disagree this is a cheap filler attraction but it feels better than repeats of EO. Hopefully they will rotate through the shorts shown, but I would like to see Get a Horse on the big screen.

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
Doubtful. I find Disney Springs, as a whole, to have very little filler. For what it is, it's quite nice and an upgrade from what it was. They just need an appropriate tenant for this space (or they need to divide it up). It's a huge box that could be used for almost anything.

This isn't the Disney Springs thread... I'm assuming you're talking about Disney Quest?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Sooooo..... Has anyone even stepped foot in this attraction yet? Even over new years? Or is that maximum 10 minute wait during the holidays just a MDE prank?

FigmentJedi

I'm surprised that they didn't choose anything Inside Out related, as that's (rumored) to replace Imagination. Maybe they will play different shorts each month?
Riley's First Date wasn't exactly that good a short for a theme park 3D show. Thing I've heard is Inside Out's just gonna be the long-term replacement for the Magic Eye rather then a full pavilion takeover and I'd rather it stay that way and we get Figment and Dreamfinder back together in the ride itself.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Riley's First Date wasn't exactly that good a short for a theme park 3D show. Thing I've heard is Inside Out's just gonna be the long-term replacement for the Magic Eye rather then a full pavilion takeover and I'd rather it stay that way and we get Figment and Dreamfinder back together in the ride itself.
I, personally, still prefer the Wonders of Life pavilion Inside Out takeover instead... With a new family-thrill Dreamfinder/Figment 4D attraction in the Magic Eye... Similar to the STYLE of say the Jimmy Neutron attraction that was at Universal.. Have Dreamfinder and Figment go on a high-flying adventure with Dreamfinder's new Imagination-transporter, transporting through different Disney universes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom