captain eo broken

themoose

Original Poster
I am currently sitting through a silent pre show of captain eo. Hopefully this is just a cm screw up. Anyone else have this issue?

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
ANYTHING is better than the HISTA preshow...

We were on a Ferry from Epcot going to DHS. It was 97 degrees out, no clouds, no breeze...The AC and or the fans on the boat were all broken. Everyone was dripping sweat...THAT was more enjoyable than that dumb a$$ pre show.

the-reason14

They're doing you a favor.

Lol. The only favor they did for the op was replace HISTA giving him a reason to go to that tired corner of epcot again.

And the only favor it did for some of you, is give you something else WDW related to complain about and lose sleep over. :lol:

Tater48

Lol. The only favor they did for the op was replace HISTA giving him a reason to go to that tired corner of epcot again.

And the only favor it did for some of you, is give you something else WDW related to complain about and lose sleep over. :lol:

I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, in fact, I'll probably sleep better.:D

the-reason14

I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, in fact, I'll probably sleep better.:D

Good for you, I'm glad that bringing back a 3d show that sits in a corner of epcot where you don't even have to acknowledge its existence if you don't want to, is in no way shape or form going to effect your vacation to WDW like some of these other people. Good attitude. :wave: :animwink:

stlbobby

ANYTHING is better than the HISTA preshow...

Wow, I loved the HISTA pre-show. The original slide show was amazing. Nothing on video can reproduce the deep saturated images of color slide film. I liked the music and the theme. It was one of the highlights of EPCOT for me.

The second version wasn't as good, but I understand why they changed it. Kodak needed to highlight it's digital technology. I know it was schmaltzy, but I really loved the stories and the music.

I also like the aesthetic of both, choosing to use still images to tell a story, capturing the moments. So much of Disney and life is motion, movement, and video that is was a nice change of pace.

I never actually liked that Cindy Lauper song until I heard the Kodak versions.

I'll admit it, both shows made me cry almost everyime.

stlbobby

I enjoyed the HISTA preshow as well. My favorite part was when the little boy found his dog, Champ, that had been missing!

Stop you are going to make me break down just thinking about it. If you can watch that section and not be moved you may need to see a cardiologist or the Wizard because you may not have a heart.

I have to quit typing the tears are clouding the screen.

Seriously.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom