Captain America - The Winter Soldier trailer

jw24

Looks great. Being a superhero movie freak, I'm pretty psyched for this and Thor: The Dark World.

erasure fan1

This isn't the best Marvel trailer they have done but I am still really excited for the movie. I can't wait to see how they tackle the winter soldier. Maybe the 2nd trailer will give a bit more insight into the plot.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
This isn't the best Marvel trailer they have done but I am still really excited for the movie. I can't wait to see how they tackle the winter soldier. Maybe the 2nd trailer will give a bit more insight into the plot.
I, actually, hope it doesn't. I don't want to figure out the movie before I see it.

Bairstow

Eh. Looks okay I guess.
The most fun part of the 1st movie was that it was set in an alternate universe 1940s.
This one completely ditches that cool, dieselpunk aesthetic for the same kind of stuff we saw in Avengers.

216bruce

A LOT of this movie was filmed in Cleveland, especially the street battle scenes with Cap, Black Widow and Bucky/Winter Soldier. Good to see how it all came out after detouring to work for weeks due to the filming. Marvel loves blowing up my hometown after this and the battle of New York (Cleveland) in Avengers. Looks great!

IndianaJones

Curious to think what trailers from Marvel you thought were better?

I told myself to not get really hyped for this movie because we still have a ways to go, but it didn't actually work....because I am hyped.

I particularly loved that scene in the elevator. Especially the kick of the shield.

IndianaJones

Actually I liked most of them aside from Hulk. This trailer isn't bad, its just missing something. It really doesn't matter to me as I am crazy excited for the movie anyway. I just like really cool trailers.:D

Gotcha. It's just funny to me how different perspectives can be, because to me that was a fantastic first trailer. And it made me super excited for the film.

Though it does help that I know the background of The Winter Soldier and it makes me giddy.

Hobnail Boot

I couldn't resist, I watched it last night after that Marvel special on ABC. I was already excited for this movie, but now I'm even more excited. I've read some rumors about the movie that, if true, will really take people by surprise.

NMBC1993

I am so torn about this film. As a fan of Marvel who has slowly given up hope that they might make a some-what serious Marvel film, this looks like the closest they're going to get. Of course I said the same thing after watching the IM3 trailer and boy was I wrong. The whole movie ended up being a freaking comedy, I know it's Disney and they have to bring in the kids but does every character and every bit of dialog have to act and sound like a Will and Grace sitcom? During a point in The Avengers I was waiting for the fake studios audience laugh track to kick in. I'm not looking for Dark Knight type of serious but when every character is trying to be Robert Downey Jr it just all blends together. Also, what I find really annoying is every trailer they put out suggests the movie will be dark and serious but when you watch the movie it's just characters acting goofy and stupid mixed in with explosions. Meanwhile you have Joss Weiden sticking his "Mjolnir" into everyone elses project now, it wasn't good enough to just work on The Avengers, now he has to re-write Thor 2 and film the ending credit scene for Winter Soldier. It's like he deemed himself the "Godfather of Marvel" and has the right to just add his annoying sitcom humor to everything. All you Star Wars fans be warned, the future might not be as bright for you either.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom